Mod GRF 1-29
Mod GRF 1-29, also known as ‘Modified Growth Releasing Factor aminos 1-29’, is also known as CJC-1295 without DAC, is a synthetic analog of the endogenous peptide hormone Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). Endogenously produced GHRH has 44 amino acids in its chain structure.
MOD GRF 1-29
Peptide Growth Hormone Releasing Factor (129) (abbreviated GRF (129) or also known as the standardized Sermorelin) is the “shortest fully functional fragment” of endogenous growth hormone (GHRH; somatocrinin). More precisely, it is a fragment of the amino acid chain GHRH, consisting of its amino acids at position 129.
Modified Growth Releasing Factor aminos 1-29, usually referred to as Modified GRF (1-29) or “Mod GRF (1-29),” also known as CJC-1295 without DAC, is a synthetic analogue of the endogenous peptide signalling hormone Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). The principal use of Mod GRF 1-29 is to provide increased GH levels, which also results in increased IGF-1 levels. An increase in these levels can aid fat loss and, in some instances, can assist muscle gain as well. Generally, Mod GRF 1-29 is used as part of an alternate plan to use GH and rarely is combined with GH.
MOD GRF (129), like other GHRH receptor agonists, mimics the action of natural endogenous growth hormone-releasing growth hormone. In the pituitary gland, it binds to GHRH receptors. It thus stimulates the production of natural growth hormones in the body. MOD GRF (129), through its modifications and improved resistance to enzymatic cleavage, enables growth hormone production much more efficiently and effectively than endogenous GHRH.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- It provides anti-ageing effects
- It helps strengthen the immune system
- It supports cognitive and brain functions
- It promotes a feeling of energy and vitality
- It improves general regeneration and cell repair
- It can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- It helps increase calcium retention and bone mineralization
- It stimulates and amplifies the secretion of growth hormone
- It stimulates protein synthesis and supports the growth of muscle mass has
- It has crucial effects on the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
- It increases the use of fats by stimulating the breakdown of triglycerides and oxidation in adipocytes
In scientific studies and clinical trials, the Dosage is often referred to like 100 to 300 mcg of MOD GRF (129) per 1 kg of body weight, 1 to 3 times per day. It is desirable to distribute multiple doses evenly throughout the day to mimic the natural pulsed release of natural growth hormone. The ideal Dosage is 100-200 mcg 2 to 3 times a day.
WHY BUY US
- Fast Shipping We harness some of World’s Fastest delivery services to ensure you secure your items as fast as possible
- SAFE WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS Scientifically approved, and safety tested for no side-effects. Our SARMS proven to produce ZERO side-effects.
- RESULTS IN 30-DAYS We harness some of World’s Fastest delivery services to ensure you secure your items as fast as possible